Friday, June 10, 2005

Farmer Graeme here.............

..... I have just been down to the Apple Pie House allotment,
and found the most amazing things growing there.

I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw the Vegetables growing.



The potatoes had grown into Hippos and the aubergine into ducks.

The cauliflower looked like a sheep and the red onions are like a litter of cats,

the radish were mice and the courgettes were geese.

So I quickly picked all the vegetables and placed them in my trug,
as I did I noticed one other strange thing, they had all grown into the most useful of items.....

Money boxes.

So come and get them while they are fresh*,
to order these great pieces, click on the heading above.


Cauliflower Sheep Money Box.
*These pieces are crafted from resin
Untitled Document